GDPR - Terms and Conditions
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We hereby disclose how each individual right is implemented within our business processes and systems in place.
1. THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED
We set up several ways by which we inform our visitors and customers of the data we collect::
– by cookie consent dialog shown on our web site
– by specifying data collection, management and sharing practices
– by providing a special page with description of every cookie available at Cookie Declaration
2. THE RIGHT OF ACCESS
All personal data entered and/or generated on our website is available under your account. Should you have any concerns, please notify us be using either a contact form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
You can always verify and correct any data using either your account or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist with any related matter.
3. THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
Due to the nature of business processes employed, we are only able to restrict your data processing through several systems. We can revoke your data from our email marketing system. All other data in our possession should remain accessible by us or our partners. If you wish to restrict your data access,, you may opt out of e-mail marketing.
4. THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
We comply with the right of data portability by establishing a special workflow. In case you submit a request sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your previous purchase history is accessible in your account section.
5. THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
We currently do not have or plan on having any algorithm allowing you to view all marketing campaigns you have opted-in under your account.. However, we provide an unsubscribe link in each and every marketing email we send.
6. THE RIGHTS TO AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING TECHONOLOGY
We currently do not use any automated decision making technology, so Paz Creations is excluded from the scope of Article 22.