Father’s Day isn’t just a day for dads to get more stuff, it’s to honor dads, grandfathers, step-dads and all the wonderful men in our lives this Father's Day! This year, Father’s Day is June 16 and maybe it's time to move away from just socks, ties and ugly sweaters.
If you're buying a present for Father's Day...I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not going to be (or haven't) spent as much as you did for you Mom on Mother's Day. So....why do we spend more money on our moms?
Could it be:
- Dads are not as interested in tokens of appreciation?
- Dads don't have the same expectations as Mom?
- People take Dads for granted, and show better appreciation to Moms?
- Mothers are the ones who handle most traditional households?
I have some other ideas....
- Mother's Day was officially recognized by the US government in 1913 - and Father's Day - only in 1972!!
- TIMING - on Mother's day...maybe we're less busy? school's getting out, flowers are getting planted...but on Father's Day...BUSIER!! Wedding season, family vacations!!
- Do you have any other suggestions why YOU think that Moms get more spoiled than Dads? Let us know! We'd love to hear!
So, because we're going to treat Dad special this year....get him something else!! Get him a great bracelet, a spinner ring or a pendant from Paz....because after all - HE'S WORTH IT!
SAVE 25% OFF OUR MEN'S JEWELRY COLLECTION! USE THE CODE FATHERSDAY25 AT CHECKOUT! (Valid through June 16, 2019)